Implement, Customize and Create
Regardless of what a company is doing with the apps, any form of implementation or development requires SAP Gateway. In addition, the knowledge of SAP UI5, which is the programming language of SAP Fiori, is required in order to customize or create apps.
Let’s start with SAP Fiori Introduction. SAP Fiori is a UX for SAP. It applies modern design principle and provides a personalized, responsive and easy-to-use UX. SAP Fiori is a set of applications that run on ERP and fall either into Transactional app, or Fact Sheet app, or an Analytical app. These three types of apps give a user interface in SAP system.
Architecture & Integration
SAP Fiori landscape is consisted of a client/browser, reverse proxy (SAP Web Dispatcher), ABAP servers (Frontend and Backend), SAP HANA Extended Application Services (XS) and a database layer. Together they help integrate and fulfill the purpose.
- Client/Browser Layer: It is where the actual consumption of Fiori apps takes place. (Also, we all know SAP Fiori Launchpad is the entry point to all SAP Fiori Apps on all platforms).
- Reverse Proxy: It sits behind the firewall in a private network and directs client requests to the required backend server. It also provides additional level of security and control for smooth flow of network traffic between clients and servers.
- ABAP Servers: ABAP frontend server is used for all app types since it has UI layer with infrastructure components and SAP Gateway with OData. ABAP backend server consists of backend business logic and search models for fact sheet apps.
- SAP HANA XS: It is required only for analytical apps, as it replicates data from backend server.
- Backend Server/Database: It can be any database for transactional apps or SAP HANA database for fact sheet and analytical apps.
Learn SAP Fiori Development with Dixita Galiyal
At SAP Expert Solutions, our experts take your skills to the next level, by putting every concept in detail as our goal is to #BreakItDown. Our experts guide you not only to the right Course, but also give you tips and insights on the SAP Technology. So subscribe to our blog, for regular updates!
This is an exclusive 15-day professional course on SAP Fiori that consists of following contents:
- Introduction to SAP Fiori
- Installation and Configuration
- Implementation of SAP Fiori Apps
- Creating OData Services with SAP Gateway
- Custom Development and Extensions
- Customizing SAP Fiori Launchpad
After finishing this 15-day course on SAP Fiori, get an exclusive offer (from us).
In case, if you want to refer and purchase for a guide or a book on the same, below are some of our personal recommendations that we’ve absolutely loved:
- SAP Fiori Implementation & Development by SAP Press
- SAP Fiori Certification Guide : Development Associate Exam
- ABAP Development for SAP S/4HANA: ABAP Programming Model for SAP Fiori
- SAP UI5 Comprehensive Guide
- First steps in SAP Fiori
- SAP Certified Technology Associate – SAP Fiori System Administration
Business Consultation and Business Model
At SAP Expert Solutions, apart from SAP services, we actively indulge ourselves in Business Consultation and improve ourselves for the good too, helping small-scale business to scale-up their business growth and individuals to make extra income!
Thus, we have started an initiative to help some of you, on a regular interval basis. Get our Business Guide on Top Successful Business Models & Ideas, specially designed and curated by our Business Support Team.
The Event Sale Timeline: 1st June 2019 – 1st October 2019
Follow and Stay tuned at SAP Expert Solutions for upcoming events and offers. So, gear up, brace yourselves and get ready for the Business Revolution!