The Best of Email Marketing Tools
Majorly, all the firms and companies are already using traditional marketing strategies for their businesses for the purposes like manufacturing, product selling, advertising, etc. In order to sustain in this business and in the market, many spend thousands of dollars in hiring marketing talent. Thus, marketing plays an important role in every business, irrespective of their revenue, size and nature of business. We all have heard different definitions of Marketing.
What is Marketing?
To put it in a simple way, I define Marketing as a phenomena or a process to convince a customer or a consumer to buy or purchase a product or service offered in the market, keeping in mind what the customer wants and making sure that your services or products solve the issue or meet their expectations.
Not always does the customer buys the product right away. Sometimes, he doesn’t even buy it at all. But, with good marketing and the right set of strategies, everything is possible and achievable. In a team of professionals working in a firm, it is common that every individual will address the problem differently and will come up with the solution in their own individual ways. Thus, it gets difficult sometimes to agree on a method that works for them, for their firm. The final method, after discussions and agreement, will always lead to the right approach for their business. The method of approach actually gives a framework to work on the requirement or need of a customer, which makes it of utmost importance as the data analysis is determined from this method.
Since 1995, the number of Internet users has increased drastically and this rise has marked the online marketing development. Everyone today, can do pretty much anything and everything online, from researching, e-commerce, virtual reality, to communication. This huge increase of internet users today shows the need of firms and companies to present themselves in the market.
No matter what type of organization you run, email marketing can help you connect with and grow your audience and convert prospects into loyal customers – at a fraction of the cost of most other marketing channels. In fact, email marketing is one of the most effective marketing channels that exists. Did you know that for every $1 you invest in email marketing you get $44 in return? Email marketing allows you to build relationships and brand recognition, further educate your email subscribers, and promote events and sales. Plus, it’s easy to align your email content with social media. And with the right tools and support at your fingertips, you can achieve all of that – no design or coding experience needed.
Thus, I’ve compiled some of the best marketing tools and platforms that I’ve tested and used for my businesses over the last 8 years.
- Constant Contact: This simple, user-friendly tool comes up with an easy setup, that lets you personalize emails to your subscribers and schedule emails for your target audience to have engaging customer relationship.
- MailChimp: When you connect your store to MailChimp, it’ll track your ad’s revenue, products sold, and the customers acquired. The easy drag-and-drop editor makes it super easy to design beautiful campaigns that tell your story, grow your audience, and sell your products.
- AWeber: Whether you’re new to email marketing or have been growing your email list for years, it’s helpful to know you have the support you need when you need it. That’s why I’d recommend AWeber, as it provides you a variety of resources to help you along the way. With features like its own AWeber blog, 24X7 Customer Support, knowledge base and Video Library, makes this one’s of the trusted and best tools for email marketing.
- WP Forms: This is an amazing contact form plugin for WordPress, where you can create amazing forms in just a few minutes without writing any code. It lets you view all your leads in one place to streamline your workflow. You can also collect payments, donations, and online orders without hiring a developer.
- FreshMail: You have the freedom to edit, personalize and send out the emails without limits, and watch your campaigns bring results to be proud of. Use a dozen of free and beautifully designed mailing templates and newsletters. Find out who is opening your newsletters and clicking on the links in your email messages, with the real-time email tracking feature. Boost engagement of your subscribers using all available elements to personalize your emails. Use auto-responders to automate campaigns.
- OptinMaster: This powerful tool lets you monetize your website traffic, thereby generating better number of subscriber counts, leads, conversions and sales from your audience. You can compare split tests and learn which pages convert the best to level up your game. You can even send traffic to important pages on your site, using the target audience redirection feature. Plus, you can personalize your campaigns based on your visitor’s behavior to maximize conversions and sales.
The Best of Content Marketing Tools
Got any ideas for your next adventure? Planning any big holiday or vacation with family to some island? Or planning a world tour with your Whatever you wish for, no matter how big, or small, or stupid it may sound, but it is all possible with online marketing. Many small businesses and individual marketers and entrepreneurs still don’t know what marketing tools to use, what platforms to use for their small young businesses. How do you know if you’re investing your money in the right tool? Can you guarantee that the marketing platform you’re using will bring you huge revenue? Well, honestly in the beginning, we don’t know.
Many of us are still figuring it out. Usually, we do ‘hit-and-trial’ method to check if the tool and the platform is the right one for our business. This takes about a couple of months and about good amount of money, which in turn gets frustrating after a point of time.
Therefore, I’ve compiled some of the best content marketing tools that I’ve tested and used for my businesses over the last 8 years. Let’s go!
- Headline Analyzer: Find out how much effective is the title of your blog/website/article/YouTube video, using this powerful tool. You can check yourself and change the title as you like to attract the target audience.
- Visage: There’s a huge rise in the visual content these days. And so is the need, to use powerful tools like Visage that helps you with creativity and lets you develop great-looking visuals to attract customers.
- Grammarly: Use this powerful tool to edit your content as it verifies everything you write.
- Spredfast: This is the best content marketing analytics tool that gets you insights into your marketing campaigns with details like impressions, actions, audiences, and output. You can compare more than one campaign and improve your marketing.
- Evernote: Evernote makes it damn easy for researching, resources, content creation for digital marketing. Life couldn’t get better than this!
- Feedly: Every content developer or marketer must have this free tool to get updated on the content that he wishes to follow and use to create his own. The content can even be categorized starting from the hot ones flashing at the top.
- Wideo: This tool lets you create, share and edit great videos free of cost. Yes, that’s right! You can even animate your videos with text, shapes, objects, images and audio. Short introductory clips can be easily made using this tool.
- ClickFunnels: If you want to turn your visitors into leads and buyers, then all you need is a sales funnel. ClickFunnels is a platform that has easy drag-and-drop option to build a sales funnel that can convert in no time. You can get a number of templates to choose from when you’re building a sales funnel or just a landing page. After a visitor leaves your page, interact with them and stay in touch with them. Features like Email and Facebook marketing automation, drag and drop editor, smart shopping cart option with 1-click upsells and easy tutorials in the dashboard for the support, make it one of the best tools for marketing preferred by entrepreneurs.
Top #5 Data Analytics Tools You Should Try for Your Business
Online Marketing is all about strategies or methods and tools to advertise or promote services and products on internet. Since, there are many marketing channels available today, online marketing is more effective and has a wider range than traditional marketing. Some of the key advantages an Online Marketer can have, are:
- Advanced Communication
- Competitive Benefit
- Potential Growth
- Improved Customer Service
- Better Control of the Business
- Lesser Expenses
Therefore, I’ve compiled some of the best data analytics marketing tools that I’ve tested and used for my businesses over the last 8 years. Let’s go!
- Cyfe: We all want everything at one place to make our business little easy. Isn’t it? This platform has everything you need in one place – marketing, social media, data analytics, support, etc. Plus, it has built-in widgets like WordPress, Facebook, Shopify, Google AdSense, PayPal, Salesforce, YouTube, which makes it even easier and fun to use. This has to be my personal favorite!
- Mixpanel: Using this tool, you can get to learn data governance and data science. It also lets you have advanced analytics platform and calculate web functions.
- Countly: This is one of the best data analytics platforms which can be installed on-premise or in a secure private cloud setting. You can fix a bug before it affects your site and analyze user behavior in depth.
- Localytics: Get rich, contextual data about your customers and get stronger messaging marketing campaigns with higher conversions to drive better business outcomes, with the help of Localytics.
Today, the world literally revolves around internet. It has become the center of attraction. From online marketing, a user not only is able to use modern tools and platforms for growing customer base and leads generation, but also optimize their profits and his business name (brand name).
I’ve personally spoken to individual marketers who have turned their businesses around with Online Marketing and are making thousands of dollars every month. With online marketing, they’re not only independent, but have flexibility to work whenever they wish to and spend the rest of their time with their families. Most of them are progressing in their own niche very aggressively. Because, why not? Obviously, there’s always a competition and we all want to be successful and make all our dreams come true. Digital Marketing has let them expand their businesses as each one has mastered their respective niches over the years.
Top SEO Marketing Tools
Since, technology landscape and marketing tools and their features are changing rapidly, it is crucial to keep yourself updated and familiar with the marketing models and online marketing strategies and hacks. We all understand online marketing or digital marketing or internet marketing. But it’s actually a huge investment to start your online business. The man is successful in this digital age, who takes full advantage of the internet and makes the best use of all the resources available to him.
Online marketing is sometimes referred as digital marketing. And needless to say, digital marketing i.e., online marketing is winning customer’s hearts. But there are many out there, who still are not getting it right. That’s because of the lack of awareness. Not everyone is aware of marketing and the power of online marketing.
Therefore, I’ve compiled some of the best SEO marketing tools that I’ve tested and used for my businesses over the last 8 years. Let’s go!
- SpyFu: This one is useful if you want to check your competition. Just enter your competitor’s website URL (no matter what niche it is), and the tool will show up the best profitable keywords used by your competitors. This tool is used find new SEO and PPC options and it also provides you various backlinks so that you can plan your next marketing strategy.
- Alexa: If you’re looking for analytical insights better than your competitors in the market and optimize your site, then this is the one. It shows you the benchmark of your site compared to other in the same niche.
- Google PageSpeed: To get real-time analysis of your website speed, use Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Browseo: Ever thought of searching your own site through the lens of internet? Or through any search engine for that matter? Well, this tool just does that and lets you insert your website URL and will show you the complete hierarchy of elements in your site. The result you see will change every time you use it.
- Google Trends: Google Trends is one of the products of Google and is a free tool that lets you search for keywords on the basis of volume and demographic conventions.
- Keywordtool.io: The tool shows you the complete list of best and commonly searched keywords, that is beneficial to target customers or audience for your particular niche.
- SimilarWeb: Check whether your SEO is on point or not, with the help of this tool. This one can be used to compare two website URLs and their stats. This way, you can see what does your site lack.
- Google Analytics (MosterInsights): This powerful tool is packed with a huge number of metrics and can be used to track important conversion options. If you have a WordPress Website, integrate it with Google Analytics by MonsterInsights, and get the stats you need
- Siteliner: Find broken links, duplicate content and duplicate SEO with the help of this tool. Insert URL of a website and you’re good to go!
Finally, CONNECT WITH ME ON FACEBOOK HERE. I’d love to hear about your experiences if you’re an Entrepreneur or an Online Marketer. I’d also love to help you in your Entrepreneurial journey so that you achieve success in the industry!