In the era of cloud computing, you do not want to choose the technology that is decades old and monotonous. As the market is inclining towards automation and performance and there exist global competitors, so there should be a uniqueness in the trend. Because of which, Acumatica has been qualified as a true Cloud ERP Platform. Also, consumption-based licensing allows small and mid-size companies to afford an unrestricted cloud ERP system.
The idea of being disruptive is incorporating cloud-based technology intended to integrate with other external applications. Exceptional modules such as Distribution, CRM, Manufacturing, Project Accounting, Financial management, hence increasing functionality and encouraging growth. Acumatica is leading in the Cloud ERP ecosystem to adopt Open API standards.
The extensive use of ecommerce and mobile applications has driven ERP and CRM vendors to enhance their application by embedding those capabilities and easily adapt to the new requirements. While most legacy ERP platforms offer complicated add-ons and standalone databases to fulfill the requirement. On the other hand, many outdated applications add additional software to the frontend to make them cloud ready. To overcome all these challenges Acumatica ERP platform is a scalable infrastructure with core components that run in the background so that customer can give complete attention to productivity and not technology. Here one can customize their business logic using the platform tools or a separate integrated development environment.
1. Financial Management for your Business:
- Streamline Operations
- Real-time visibility into business activities
- International market reach with cloud multi-currency, multi-language, and multi-company capabilities.
- Manage Multiple Entities
- Easy migration from legacy system
2. Customer Management:
- 360-degree view – complete monitoring of financial, marketing, sales and service.
- More power to your customers
- The team approach to sales and service
- Improve customer service
- The Acumatica add-in works with incoming and outgoing email in Outlook.
- Salesforce bi-directional real-time synchronization of data with Acumatica ERP.
3. Accounting Management for your Business:
- Complete view of project-related costs
- Flexible and accurate billing as per the project
- Compare actual project costs with original and revised budgets using real-time reports.
- Improve project management by controlling changes to the project scope, including customer and internal requests.
4. Distribution Management for your Business:
- Improve customer satisfaction while minimizing cost
- Eliminate delays through automated sales order processing and shipping order generation.
- Ensure a steady supply of materials while the purchase process
- Determine real-time profitability
5. Automating Field Services Operations:
- Scheduling the right people at the right time with the right skills to perform work efficiently
- Provides a powerful tool for optimizing routes for appointments with the ability to filter appointments by several different criteria
- Real-time graphical information about location, drive time, etc., is available anywhere
- Manage staff members through any gadget from anywhere at any time
- Emergency service call
- Proper inventory management can be achieved by keeping track of locations and costs
- Recurring service contracts are a significant source of revenue.
- Personalized dashboards are easily created and turn raw data into rich visuals to track progress and spot trends as they happen.
6. Commerce Edition for your Business:
- Optimize stock -outs and back orders
- Quick order processing and fulfillment
- Manage returns and exchanges
- Ecommerce integration with backend Acumatica ERP creating an omnichannel experience
- Connects with almost every ecommerce platforms
All ERP system has similar business management functionality but if you take a deep dive, you will they are all not the same. Acumatica cloud ERP is exclusive when it comes to adding extra users to the system because it does not charge for that while other competitors do.
Now, you can easily integrate Acumatica Cloud ERP with other line of business applications to automate the business process!
You may also like:
20 Ways ERP is Going to Evolve in 2018
Ecommerce – ERP Integration : 5 Challenges to Overcome
7 Benefits of an Integrated ERP & CRM System for SMBs
You must be logged in to post a comment.