Digital marketing methods such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), content marketing, Influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce, social media marketing, display advertising, e–books, and games are becoming more common in our advancing technology.
In fact, digital marketing now extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as mobile phones, callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. In essence, this extension to non-Internet channels helps to differentiate digital marketing from online marketing, another catch-all term for the marketing methods mentioned above, which strictly occur online. Digital marketing is also referred to as ‘online marketing’, ‘internet marketing’ or ‘web marketing’. The term digital marketing has grown in popularity over time. In the USA online marketing is still a popular term.
Simply put, search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing the content, technical set-up, and reach of your website so that your pages appear at the top of a search engine result for a specific set of keyword terms. Ultimately, the goal is to attract visitors to your website when they search for products, services, or information related to your business.
Online Marketing is all about strategies or methods and tools to advertise or promote services and products on internet. Since, there are many marketing channels available today, online marketing is more effective and has a wider range than traditional marketing. Some of the key advantages an Online Marketer can have, are:
- Advanced Communication
- Competitive Benefit
- Potential Growth
- Improved Customer Service
- Better Control of the Business
- Lesser Expenses
Therefore, I’ve compiled some of the best data analytics marketing tools that I’ve tested and used for my businesses over the last 8 years. Let’s go!
- Cyfe: We all want everything at one place to make our business little easy. Isn’t it? This platform has everything you need in one place – marketing, social media, data analytics, support, etc. Plus, it has built-in widgets like WordPress, Facebook, Shopify, Google AdSense, PayPal, Salesforce, YouTube, which makes it even easier and fun to use. This has to be my personal favorite!
- Mixpanel: Using this tool, you can get to learn data governance and data science. It also lets you have advanced analytics platform and calculate web functions.
- Countly: This is one of the best data analytics platforms which can be installed on-premise or in a secure private cloud setting. You can fix a bug before it affects your site and analyze user behavior in depth.
- Localytics: Get rich, contextual data about your customers and get stronger messaging marketing campaigns with higher conversions to drive better business outcomes, with the help of Localytics.
Gone are those days when only top businesses were successful from online marketing. Now, the number of small businesses and young startups is growing drastically, that are doing extremely well using Online Marketing, some of which are doing even better than top businesses in terms of revenue. Online Marketing or Digital Marketing is significantly growing.
Today, the world literally revolves around internet. It has become the center of attraction. From online marketing, a user not only is able to use modern tools and platforms for growing customer base and leads generation, but also optimize their profits and his business name (brand name).
I’ve personally spoken to individual marketers who have turned their businesses around with Online Marketing and are making thousands of dollars every month. With online marketing, they’re not only independent, but have flexibility to work whenever they wish to and spend the rest of their time with their families. Most of them are progressing in their own niche very aggressively. Because, why not? Obviously, there’s always a competition and we all want to be successful and make all our dreams come true. Digital Marketing has let them expand their businesses as each one has mastered their respective niches over the years.
Receive my tips and tutorials on how to monitor your Data Analytics Tools and launch your Marketing Campaigns for a business. Join my Community of Entrepreneurs!
Finally, CONNECT WITH ME ON FACEBOOK HERE. I’d love to hear about your experiences if you’ve an successfully launched your marketing campaigns for a business, or if you’re planning on one. I’d also love to help you in your Entrepreneurial journey so that you achieve success and get email marketing tips!