Some of the principle that SAP follows for every SAP HCP extension integration project, are:
- Zero integration costs for running SAP HCP applications next to an existing SAP Cloud Solution.
- One unified experience for SAP partners creating extensions for SAP cloud products – development process, onboarding, operations and support.
- One unified experience for SAP customers leveraging and managing extensions – tightly integrated administration experience, optional trials and embedded extensions.
Need for Software-as-a-Solution Extension
The major difference between the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) world and the on-premise world is that in on-premise, IT is fully in control with plan process updates and execution of new ideas and requirements. They can directly influence each layer in the model, though the business objects model, network, system setup and UI-level customizations.
SaaS solutions emphasize the fact that there is ‘one code line’ and continuous flow of innovation with frequent release cycles. Introducing customer-specific features in the main code line is practically not possible in economically efficient way. Since in this case, the product is provided by the vendor, corporate IT teams have no longer control on any layer.
Today, transition to cloud and SaaS is an unstoppable trend. In order to address the loss-of-control issue associated with the transition to cloud solutions, SAP is on a journey to gear-up corporate teams with required tools to keep providing high-quality services to business stakeholders.
HTML5 vs. Java Application on SAP HCP
- All data manipulation operations are available as backend service APIs which enforce adequate authorization and checks.
- All of backend systems use one user base and have SSO configured to a common identity provider.
- You have to manage role assignments for your HTML5 app.
Follow our Blog for more updates and current offers!
[hubspot type=form portal=5934508 id=b37ebdfc-5650-4300-9817-b74e08369d72]
Business Consultation and Business Model
At SAP Expert Solutions, apart from SAP services, we actively indulge ourselves in Business Consultation and improve ourselves for the good too, helping small-scale business to scale-up their business growth and individuals to make extra income!
Thus, we have started an initiative to help some of you, on a regular interval basis. Get our Business Guide on Top Successful Business Models & Ideas, specially designed and curated by our Business Support Team.
The Event Sale Timeline: 1st June 2019 – 1st October 2019
Follow and Stay tuned at SAP Expert Solutions for upcoming events and offers. So, gear up, brace yourselves and get ready for the Business Revolution!